- mom: can you do me a favor?
- me: will you pay me?
- mom: why do i have to pay you to do me a favor?
- me: Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange.
"oh my god stop criticizing young girls who like 50 Shades of Gray or Twilight you can’t tell them what they can and can’t read"
no we can’t but we have to protect young girls from mistaking abusive behavior for genuine affection at all costs
things said in majority of movies:
- "I TRUSTED YOU!!"
- "she’s not just some girl!"
- "I should have told you this a long time ago."
- "I’m not a little girl anymore!!"
- "but I love him!!"
-“You’re giving up your dream!”
“No dad, I’m giving up YOUR dream.”
"I knew your father. He was a good man."
*girl walks downstairs*
Guy: Wow… you look… great.
-“you won’t get away with this!”
-“oh, I already have”
Person: “What type of music do you listen to?”
no offense but what the fuck am i doing
"im not racist i hate everyone equally" yeah, hey buddy how’s the sixth grade goin